This beautiful cushion cover is made from sustainable and environmentally friendly produced cotton fabric. It is sold as a single cushion cover, cushion insert/form is not included.
Important information about our cushions:
The front side of our cushions are all handmade/handwoven and the cushions are also handmade, therefore none of our cushions is truly identical, both in the position of their motives, or their sizes may vary slightly. We do our utmost to produce as close a match as possible. Please make sure that you are aware of this information before placing an order for multiple items from the same listing.
Materials and production details:
* The primary side (the front side of the cushion) is made from handwoven Indonesian cotton fabric, from Nusa Penida island of Bali, woven using a back-strap loom. This side is fully lined with cotton fabric lining.
* The motifs were created using songket style weaving and dyed using natural plant dyes
* The reverse fabric is made from high-quality, slightly textured cotton fabric in cream.
* The cushion was crafted in London, UK
* approximately 31″ X 14.5″ ( 78.74 cm X 36.83 cm)
* Handmade cushion cover, made with love
* Limited edition item
* Each edge of the fabric is overlocked/serged
* High-quality fabric on both sides
* invisible zipper
* Made with sustainability in mind
We recommend that you fill your pillow/cushion cover with a feather/down pillow/cushion insert that is 1 or 2 inches larger than the actual cover measurement to fill out the corners and created a padded elegant look.
* We highly recommend dry cleaning only.
* If you must wash it, use gentle handwash only with mild hand-wash liquid soap
* Not suitable for machine wash
* Do not bleach or soak.
* FREE SHIPPING for any order with a value of £100 and over, applies to any country around the
* This item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 12 noon UK time, will be dispatched the same day.
* We ship via Royal Mail recorded, a trackable service.
The colour of our product images may vary from device to device, depending on the device setting and the monitor/device quality.
Our contribution to the weaving communities in Indonesia:
Part of the proceeds from the sale of products from our shop will be put back to develop development projects within the weaving communities in Indonesia. Please check our website https://connectindonesia.org to find out more.